Monday, November 19, 2012

Small Business Saturday Sale

In celebration of Small Business Saturday (Saturday, November 24, this year) I am offering 25% off of everything at Holly&Sage!

This is an unprecedented discount - if you have been eying one of my items or are searching for a unique holiday gift, don't miss this opportunity to get a great deal!


If you have never shopped at Holly&Sage before, here are a few of the unique offerings you will find there:

Mommy Necklaces

"Mommy Necklace" is my name for my line of a type of necklace commonly called a 'nursing necklace'. Nursing necklaces can be worn by anyone, but are especially useful for mothers or other care-givers that spend a lot of time holding babies or toddlers. Young children are attracted to jewelry and like to yank on necklaces. Most necklaces are too fragile to withstand their strong little hands, but not nursing necklaces! Designed to be sturdy, they are made with simple stones on natural fiber cords (usually cotton or hemp). They can withstand pulling and the stones won't harm baby if they find their way into little mouths.

Recycled Button Jewelry

 

My most popular jewelry items are my recycled button jewelry. I got the idea a couple of years ago to make bracelets from the large stash of buttons that I had collected over the years. I love the casual versatility of these bracelets! You can wear just one or stack them up for a really cool and funky look! They are not delicate like a lot of jewelry is, so you can wear them to the beach, etc. and if they get dirty, no worries - just throw them in the wash!

and my latest passion is -

Recycled T-shirt & Sweater Scarves

This eco-friendly idea was sparked from a Pinterest board and I am having so much fun with it! Instead of throwing old t-shirts away they can be used to make wonderfully soft and colorful scarves. I only have a couple of scarves listed now, but expect to see a lot more very soon. 

Come on over to Holly&Sage and see what you want to save on this Saturday!

Related posts:
Introducing My New Line of Button Jewelry
Custom Bracelets From Your Buttons

No comments: