- Water: Water is required by every cell in our bodies. When you keep your body hydrated it functions better in every way! You may be surprised at the number of headaches and sleepy afternoon slumps that can be cured simply by drinking a large glass of water!
Sufficient water will also insure that your kidneys and digestive system work efficiently to clear toxins from your body regularly.
- Sleep: Everyone's sleep needs vary, but most of us need between 7 and 9 hours of sleep each night to look and feel our best. Many nights of too little sleep will take it's toll on your energy level and leave you feeling and looking dull and slow. Getting enough sleep gives your body the opportunity to repair itself and maintain good health.
- Vegetables: Experts agree that it is important to eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day; eight or nine is better. Fresh fruits and vegetables have lots of vitamins and minerals plus healthy natural fiber for digestive health and good carbohydrates for lasting energy.
- Omega 3: Taking an Omega 3 supplement and/or eating a diet rich in the healthy fats found in salmon, mackerel, and sardines will help keep oxygen free-radical molecules from damaging your cells. You will be able to see the difference in your skin tone, too.
- Posture: You can take years off of your appearance instantly by standing up straight! Pull your shoulders back, suck in your tummy and hold your head high. You will feel better, too!
Now go out and tackle the world feeling your best every day!!